Sunday, February 7, 2016

New Puffle Hats?

Hey Penguins, DJ here!

Today I am bringing you something interesting I found while on Twitter.

I was searching across the Twitter homepage when I saw a good friend of mine called Nico who hosts a blog called NicosCPWorld tweeted out a link to his new blog post talking about some puffle creature hats. If you look at the image, it looks some hats you could wear. I don't know if it could be hats for you or your puffle or it it's just some items you can get from the catalog, maybe it's for the Puffle Party that is coming in March. 
Credit to Club Penguin Spoilers for this image.

As you can tell, they are the tops of the puffles that you can find in the Puffle Wild. Maybe the Puffle Party will be some sort of hunt or a mission where you have to rescue them, I don't know but it sounds exciting!

Waddle On!

-DJ

3 comments:

  1. Please give CPSpoilers the full credit since they found it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DJSpinner gave full credit to Club Penguin Spoilers, and i asked to OrangeCP if i could use the image with my logo on it and he said yes :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete